About Jay Marks Real Estate
Established in 1993, Jay Marks Real Estate is a residential real estate brokerage in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With a combined 25 years in real estate, Jay Marks Real Estate’s employees offer an in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network to our clients.
Our agents, key personnel, and partners are a part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other. We attract, cultivate and keep all-stars - we are the best at what we do. We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. Everyone is in training. Everyday. Everyone. We embrace and honor failure as much as success, because they are both requirements for becoming truly great. When you join the Jay Marks Team, you will not only be part of one of Denton County's top-producing real estate teams, but you'll also be part of our family. We sincerely care about all of our team members and we show that appreciation many times a year through gatherings, get-togethers and team building events.
Does this sound like a team you'd like to be a part of? Check out current career opportunities below.
Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
Our real estate team is growing and is looking for another enthusiastic and self-motivated team member to join us.
This team member would serve as our company’s Inside Sales Agent (ISA) and will be responsible for prospecting for, qualifying and following up with seller and buyer leads from our various lead sources. The ISA is also responsible for setting appointments with qualified leads and assigning those to the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We provide training, coaching and resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Texas Real Estate License
- 1 year of Inside Sales experience
- High School Diploma
- Reliable Transportation
- Strong phone presence with clear, concise dialect.
- Personable verbal and written communication skills to build rapport with potential clients.
- Ability to practice, memorize and internalize provided scripts.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Proficiency with computers, navigating the Internet and CRM's.
- Open to continuously learn, train and develop career.
- Willingness to spend 80% of the workday on the phone.
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 2-4 hours per week.
- Set appointments with potential new clients 3 hours per day from the following team lead sources:
- Facebook Advertising
- Sign Calls
- Open Houses
- Just Listed/Just Sold
- Manage contact database system by updating notes, assigning leads to correct categories and action plans, making sure contact information is up-to-date, etc.
- Track and report on weekly goals and progress.
- Work personal sphere of influence to bring in new business.
Sound like a good fit? What are you waiting for? Apply Today!
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Click the button below to learn about our team members.