About Jay Marks Real Estate
Established in 1993, Jay Marks Real Estate is a residential real estate brokerage in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. With a combined 25 years in real estate, Jay Marks Real Estate’s employees offer an in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network to our clients.
Our agents, key personnel, and partners are a part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other. We attract, cultivate and keep all-stars - we are the best at what we do. We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. Everyone is in training. Everyday. Everyone. We embrace and honor failure as much as success, because they are both requirements for becoming truly great. When you join the Jay Marks Team, you will not only be part of one of Denton County's top-producing real estate teams, but you'll also be part of our family. We sincerely care about all of our team members and we show that appreciation many times a year through gatherings, get-togethers and team building events.
Does this sound like a team you'd like to be a part of? Check out current career opportunities below.
Our real estate team is growing and is looking for another enthusiastic and self-motivated team member to join us.
This team member would serve as our company’s Transaction Coordinator, managing transactions from the time they go under contract until after closing.
This position requires a positive attitude and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment. Excellent customer service is essential as this position handles communications between clients, agents, title companies & mortgage companies. This person will also be supporting three high performing real estate sales professionals.
This is a Full-Time In-Office position. Hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Run day-to-day operation of office hand-in-hand with Team's Office Manager
- Manage the front desk of the office
- Communicate contract-to-close process and answer questions for clients under contract throughout process
- Track status of all closings with agents, title companies and lenders
- Process company referrals (incoming and outgoing)
- Ensure all paperwork is compliant with company policies and requirements
- Manage Broker's and Team's calendars
- Complete daily tasks as assigned by Broker
- Maintain weekly production reports for Team
- Ability to work full-time office hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of basic software (i.e., Gmail, Google Drive, CRM, etc.)
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
- Unceasing Positive Attitude
- Love for serving their clients and team
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Knowledge of contract-to-close timeline
- Previous experience with real estate software like CRM's and Project Management software
Job Type: Full-time
Sound like a good fit? What are you waiting for? Apply Today!
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Click the button below to learn about our team members.